Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cupcake for Santa!



Santa and I had a long talk about all those cookies he has been getting over the years - and fellow bloggers, he's tired of cookies! This year he was thinking cupcakes would be a nice change for him on his travels around the world...I told him about all the deliciously wonderful cupcakes that we all make, and I swear I think he popped a button or two as visions of cupcakes danced in his head!!! So not wanting to upset Santa with the same old "Cookies for Santa" plate - (hey, I'm done with coal unless it has been made into diamonds!)- I created a "Cupcake for Santa" plate. My Princess Baby granddaughter and her cousin will have their plates ready on Christmas Eve with maybe a gingerbread or red velvet cupcake for Santa to enjoy after he fills their stockings...and don't be surprised when you hear him exclaim "Happy Christmas to all and cupcakes are just right!"

1 comment:

Dianna said...

I just love these plates! How/where did you make them?? Do you sell them? Inquiring minds want to know!