Saturday, February 28, 2009

They are "Magically Delicious" Irish Lollicakes!



Think outside the box...and that is just what I did! I decided that Lucky Charms Lollicakes sounded pretty good - I mean they are, afterall, magically delicious . So I created some for Saint Patrick's Day... and they would make my sainted mother smile. Then I decided to use my box of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies to create a mint flavored Lollicake...and himself even gave a thumbs up for them! Being Irish, I will pass on this little Irish proverb to you in honor of our great holiday on March 17th:

May your baking bring you happiness.
May your cupcakes bring delight.
May the calories be hidden
and kept well out of sight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart these! You are so creative - I love it! I hope Kristin brings me some... =) I'll be home in May and will hopefully see you then.